Please note that Helford NLP Ltd no longer supplies this training, however, on our schedule page you will find our recommendations of NLP Training companies who do supply this course AND train it to a very high standard.
Why Learn Hypnosis?
During these Hypnosis courses , you’ll learn effective hypnosis techniques to:
- Change Your Life and Assist Others to Change Theirs
- Create Effective Suggestions to Use In Hypnosis
- Create Powerful Motivation for Change
- Stop Overeating
- Stop Smoking
- Eliminate Stress
- Use Hypnosis Legally and Ethically to Create Change
- Hands-On Practice right from the start
- Learn by Practice Not From Watching DVD’s
Anyone who has attended any of our trainings knows how much emphasis we put on the practical side of what we are teaching. You will find this training no different with you spending much of the 2 days putting into practice your skills under the watchful eye of your Trainer. You will also find the course logical and exciting!!
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is as old as recorded history, probably even older, and what it does is it allows you to communicate with the Unconscious Mind.
It is a widely accepted method for helping people make changes at the Unconscious level. Hypnosis is a therapeutic process designed to create an altered state of consciousness which stimulates the relaxation response and enables the mind to become suggestible. This allows the creative parts of the brain to play with the suggested images thus altering the visual, auditory, kinaesthetic and the intuitive perceptions which, in turn, stimulates change.
The effectiveness of hypnosis is directly related to the ability to influence or persuade the unconscious mind. Any process which relies on communicating and changing the unconscious mind is hypnotic in nature.
NLP and Time Line Therapy™ are advanced hypnotic techniques for helping people change quickly, without a formal induction.
It has been scientifically proven to be effective in creating change in certain repetitive behaviours including smoking and weight loss, stress reduction, motivation and pain control.
To understand Hypnosis it is firstly important to understand what it is NOT
Hypnosis is NOT
- Being Gullible
- Being Weak-Minded
- Being Controlled by Someone Else or Loss of Self Control
An altered state of consciousness which stimulates the relaxation response that enables the mind to be open to suggestions
Our training course is excellent for anyone who wants to learn hypnosis with a maximum of “hands-on” experience.
You will find that you can use hypnosis successfully after only two days.
How can you learnall this in that space of time?
Simple. Hypnosis is about precision language and rapport, and, to enable us to teach hypnosis in this time we only accept graduates of our NLP Practitioners program where we spend the whole week addressing the language issues and rapport issues.
What is Different About our recommended Hypnosis Courses
When Milton Erickson was practicing hypnosis, he didn’t use or create any scripts. The issue with many, many hypnosis courses is that the student is taught to rely on scripts. They are not taught to develop inductions and deepeners attuned to the client and all they do is to sit in front of their client and read a script. There is no art in reading a script! In addition to this one script will not work for everyone, in fact it is unlikely to work effectively for anyone other than the person it was designed for.
In early 2015 we decided that we should teach our students to be REAL Ericksonian hypnotists and to ensure that by understanding language and it’s uses, they would be able to design and deliver trances just like Milton Erickson with no script and few notes.
On our courses, scripts are a thing of the past and our students become experts at delivering effective and personalised hypnosis confidently. It’s amazing how much more effective they become when the comfort blanket is removed!
Certification in HypnotherapyABH will certify you as a Hypnotherapist on production of your attendance certificate from this hypnosis course and payment of their membership fee.
- The History
- How to Preframe
- The Fundamentals Of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Patterns Of Indirect Suggestion
- The Preparation for Trance
- Stages Of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests
- How to Design Ericksonian Inductions
- How to deliver personalised Ericksonian Inductions
- General Pendulum Paradigm
- Deepening Techniques personalised to the client.
- Contraindications For Hypnosis
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
Please note that to attend this course you will already hold an NLP Practitioner Certificate with Helford NLP Ltd or Delray Training Ltd. The Hypnosis Practitioner programs are run back to back with our Time Line TherapyTM programs and attending both courses is required.
Hypnosis Course – Master Practitioner
Please note Hypnosis Master Practitioner is INCLUDED on our Master Practitioner Program
- Multiple Embedded Metaphors Refreshed
- Progressive Induction
- Deepening Techniques
- Introduction To Elman And Estabrook –Direct – Authoritarian Approach
- Elements Of An Elman Induction
- The Elman Pre-Talk
- Elman Hypnotic Inductions
- The Stages Of Revisited
- Elman’s Stages Of Trance
- Dave Elman Inductions
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestions with Amnesia
Hypnosis Course – Hypnosis Trainers Training
Please note the joining requirements of this course are an NLP Trainers Certificate that was issued by Helford NLP Ltd or Helford 2000 Ltd AND a current ABH Master Practitioner of Hypnosis Certificate. If you hold an NLP Trainers Certificate with any other company please contact Helford NLP Ltd for more information on eligibility.
Dates : 30th September – 2nd October, 2016
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, Thailand
Overview of this Hypnosis Course Content
- Why teach hypnosis and the similarities and differences to teaching NLP
- Syllabus of ABH for Practitioner and Master Practitioner Hypnosis
- Teaching the new additions to Practitioner.
- Learning how to teach Eye on hand induction and progressive muscle relaxation
- Teaching students to design inductions and deepeners specific to the client.
- Teaching arm levitation
- Review of Elman inductions
- Presenting Hypnosis – 6 stages of hypnosis, history of hypnosis, utilisation of language, post hypnotic suggestions and metaphors.
- Demonstrating Hypnosis
- Preframing a Hypnosis Course
This is as usual, a hands on course where you will be asked to demonstrate and teach elements of the Hypnosis Practitioner and Master Practitioner Course.
You must pass the evaluation to be Certified as a Trainer of Hypnosis.
At the successful completion of the three day training you will be certified as a Trainer of Hypnosis. Our trainings are approved and accredited by the ABH. This means that you will be able to teach Hypnosis Practitioner and Hypnosis Master Practitioner Courses.
Investment is £1500.00